TEHRAN, May 22 (Xinhua) -- Iran's re-elected President Hassan Rouhani said Monday that over the past years the country has supported the Syrian and Iraqi governments, through its diplomatic efforts and military advisors, to fight terrorism and will continue its policy in the future.
Iran vows continued support to Iraq, Syria to fight terrorism
Source: Xinhua| 2017-05-22 21:38:47|Editor: ying
KEY WORDS: Hassan Rouhani
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. China again urges restraint on Korean Peninsula nuclear issue
- / 02. China to regulate booming bike-sharing industry
- / 03. Iran says U.S. anti-Iran claims "hostile, baseless"
- / 04. China fortifies caves housing ancient Buddha
- / 05. 4 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli soldiers in West Bank