WASHINGTON Aug. 16 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said Wednesday he was ending both the Manufacturing Council and Strategy and Policy Forum, as business leaders resigned from the councils over his remarks on Charlottesville violence.
Trump ends manufacturing council after CEOs quit over Charlottesville remark
Source: Xinhua| 2017-08-17 01:38:34|Editor: yan
KEY WORDS: President,councils,Wednesday,resigned,business,violence,WASHINGTON,Strategy,Charlottesville,Manufacturing
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. U.S. remains open to dialogue with DPRK: top diplomat
- / 02. China's strong growth paves way for accelerating needed reforms: IMF
- / 03. Opinion: What if Nazi war criminals were worshiped in Germany?
- / 04. Charlottesville mayhem underscores growing U.S. white supremacy movement
- / 05. China's four-point proposal on Palestinian issue embodies big power's responsibility: envoy