V. Invest More in People's Livelihood, Deepen People-to-People Exchange
1. The Chinese government will increase its assistance to the developing countries along the Belt and Road. The total assistance over the next three years will be no less than RMB 60 billion.
2. The Chinese government will provide RMB 2 billion emergency food aid to the the countries along the Belt and Road. China will provide replenishment of US$1 billion to the South-South Cooperation Assistance Fund to initiate the "China and United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Cooperation Initiative", and to support the implementation of 100 Happy Home Projects, 100 Anti-Poverty Projects, 100 Health Recovery Projects and other projects in the relevant countries. China will provide relevant international organizations with US$1 billion to jointly promote the implementation of international cooperation projects benefiting the countries on the Belt and Road, including 100 Refugee Assistance Projects covering food, tents, portable houses, etc, setting up "Refugee Scholarships", providing 500 refugee youngsters with education opportunities and financial support to 100 refugee athletes to participate in regional or international games.
3. The Chinese government signed the Executive Program of Cultural Agreement for the Years 2017-2020 with the government of Lebanon, and the Agreement on the Reciprocal Establishment of Cultural Centers with the government of Tunisia, and the Agreement on the Reciprocal Establishment of Cultural Centers with the government of Turkey.
4. The Chinese government signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation (2017-2020) with the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
5. The Chinese government signed the Governmental Tourism Cooperation Agreement with the government of Poland.
6. The Chinese government proposes to launch the Belt and Road Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation Action Plan, including the Science and Technology People-to-People Exchange Initiative, the Joint Laboratory Initiative, the Science Park Cooperation Initiative and the Technology Transfer Initiative.
7. The Chinese government signed assistance agreements with the United Nations World Food Programme, the United Nations International Organization for Migration, the United Nations International Children's Fund, the United Nations High Commission for Refugees, the World Health Organization, the International Committee of the Red Cross, the United Nations Development Programme, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, the World Trade Organization, the International Civil Aviation Organization, the United Nations Population Fund, the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, the International Trade Centre, and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
8. The Ministry of Education of China signed agreements on education cooperation with the relevant departments of Russia, Kazakhstan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia and Laos, signed the Agreement on Mutual Recognition of Higher Education Qualifications and Degrees with Cyprus and established a music education alliance with the countries along the Belt and Road.
9. The Ministry of Science and Technology of China signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Young Scientist Exchange with the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science and Sport of Mongolia, the Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation for the Establishment of Science Park and Innovation Infrastructure Development in Mongolia with the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science and Sport of Mongolia, and the Memorandum of Understanding on Joint Funding to Research and Development Projects with the National Research, Development and Innovation Office of Hungary.
10. The Ministry of Environmental Protection of China issued the Belt and Road Ecological and Environmental Cooperation Plan, established the Big Data Service Platform on Ecological and Environmental Protection, and announced the Joint Initiative to Establish the International Coalition for Green Development on the Belt and Road with the United Nations Environment Programme.
11. The Ministry of Finance of China will establish the Research Center for the Belt and Road Financial and Economic Development.
12. The National Health and Family Planning Commission of China signed health cooperation agreements with the health authorities of the Czech Republic and Norway.
13. The National Tourism Administration of China signed tourism cooperation agreement with the National Tourism Development Committee of Uzbekistan, signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Furthering Tourism Cooperation with the Ministry of Economy, Development and Tourism of Chile, and signed the Implementation Plan for Memorandum of Understanding on Tourism Cooperation with Ministry of Tourism of Cambodia.
14. The State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of China signed cooperation documents with Radio and Television Supreme Council of Turkey and the General Commission of Audiovisual Media of Saudi Arabia. China Central Television will set up the "Belt and Road News Alliance" with mainstream media of relevant countries.
15. The State Council Information Office of China signed the memoranda of understanding on media cooperation exchanges with the Ministry of Information of Cambodia, the Department of Information of Prime Minister's Office of Brunei Darussalam, the National Media Council of the UAE, the Ministry of Information of Palestine and the Department of Communication and Relations with Citizens in the Council of Ministers of Albania.
16. The State Council Information Office of China signed the memoranda of understanding on plans to promote think tank cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Cambodia, Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brunei Darussalam, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Israel, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of of Palestine and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Albania.
17. The China Development Bank will set up the Experience Sharing and Capacity Building Cooperation Program for Belt and Road Partners, and the Belt and Road Scholarship.
18. China NGO Network for International Exchanges and over 80 Chinese NGOs jointly launched the Chinese Social Organizations' Action Plan for Stronger People-to-People Connectivity along the Belt and Road (2017-2020). China NGO Network for International Exchanges and over 150 civil organizations jointly set up the Silk Road NGO Cooperation Network. Silk Road Think Tank Association (SRTA) launched the International Think Tank Cooperation Program on Enhancing People-to-People Connectivity along the Belt and Road.
19. The Development Research Center of the State Council of China signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation Jointly Building the Belt and Road Initiative with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization. The Silk Road Think Tank Network (SiLKS), with over 50 international members and partners, released the Silk Road Think Tank Network Declaration on Joint Action.
20. The China International Cities Development Alliance signed Letter of Intent on Urban Development Cooperation with the United Nations Human Settlements Programme, the World Health Organization and United Cities and Local Governments Asia Pacific. Enditem