SINGAPORE, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Singapore on Tuesday condemned the attack on Manchester Arena in Britain which has resulted in numerous deaths and injuries of innocent people, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
The ministry said it had extended the deepest condolences to the bereaved families and wished those injured a speedy recovery.
The ministry also revealed there were no reports of any Singaporeans directly affected or injured by the incident thus far.
It added that the ministry and the Singapore High Commission in London will work closely with the Manchester Police to monitor the situation.
At least 19 people were killed and more than 50 others injured so far in the attack.