HONG KONG, March 14 (Xinhua) -- Hong Kong stocks lost 395.140 points, or 1.25 percent, to close Wednesday's morning session at 31,206.311 points.
Hong Kong shares down 1.25 pct by midday
Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-14 12:28:04|Editor: Liangyu
- / 01. News Analysis: Trump continues to press toward Mexico border wall, despite whirlwind of controversy
- / 02. China winning war against pollution: U.S. study
- / 03. Feature: Civilians evacute Syria's Eastern Ghouta after six-year siege
- / 04. Eating disorders underdiagnosed in men: study
- / 05. Britain gets support from Trump over ex-Russian-spy poisoning case: Downing Street