BEIJING, April 17 (Xinhua) -- China's central bank will cut the reserve requirement ratio (RRR) for banks by 1 percentage point starting April 25, in a move to boost small businesses, shore up financial stability, and improve liquidity structure, the People's Bank of China said on Tuesday.
China cuts bank's reserve requirement ratio to boost small business
Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-17 19:13:11|Editor: pengying
KEY WORDS: reserve requirement ratio
- / 01. DPRK top leader watches ballet performed by Chinese artists
- / 02. Former FBI director says Trump "morally unfit to be president"
- / 03. UN official stresses need to stop sexual violence in conflict
- / 04. NATO chief seeks Turkey's support to Iraqi training mission ahead of summit
- / 05. Iniesta likely to confirm move to China in coming days