BEIJING, Sept. 10 (Xinhua) -- China's producer price index, which measures costs for goods at the factory gate, dropped 0.8 percent year on year in August, the National Bureau of Statistics said Tuesday.
China's producer prices down 0.8 pct in August
Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-10 09:42:56|Editor: Yurou
- / 01. China to amend laws to further empower local legislatures
- / 02. China Focus: Landmark bridge on Yangtze River counts down to completion
- / 03. World's largest satellite terminal to start operation in Shanghai
- / 04. Italy's Gentiloni to take over European Commission's top economic post
- / 05. U.S. scientists find rocks that record first moments of dinosaur extinction