PHNOM PENH, Dec. 2 (Xinhua) -- Workers are reportedly trapped in the rubble of an under-construction pagoda building that collapsed in northwest Cambodia's Siem Reap province on Monday afternoon, a senior provincial police officer said.
Under-construction pagoda building collapses in Cambodia, workers trapped: police
Source: Xinhua| 2019-12-02 17:17:52|Editor: Lu Hui
- / 01. China to mark 20th anniversary of implementing Macao SAR Basic Law
- / 02. China makes progress in AIDS prevention, treatment
- / 03. Palestine blames U.S. for new Israeli settlement in Hebron
- / 04. Death tolls climbs to 21 in cartel attack on Mexican city hall
- / 05. No indications for terrorist motive in The Hague stabbing: police