JAKARTA, March 15 (Xinhua) -- The Indonesian government on Friday slammed the mass shootings at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, in which two Indonesian nationals were injured, Vice President Jusuf Kalla said.
The Indonesian vice president also prayed for the the victims of the brutality on Friday afternoon.
New Zealand police have confirmed that 49 people were killed and 48 others injured in the mass shootings.
"We condemn the attacks, the perpetrators," he said.
An Indonesian man and his son were among the targets of the shooting, spokesman of the Indonesian foreign ministry Arrmanatha Nasir said.
The man has been treated at an intensive care unit of a Christchurch hospital while his son also got a medical treatment, the spokesman said.
According to New Zealand police, four suspects have been arrested so far.