KUNDUZ, Afghanistan, June 12 (Xinhua) -- Five Afghan security personnel were killed and seven others sustained injuries as airstrikes mistakenly targeted a military base in Imam Sahib district of Afghanistan's northern Kunduz province on Wednesday, district governor Mahboubullah Sayedi said.
Erroneous airstrikes kill 5 soldiers in N. Afghanistan
Source: Xinhua| 2019-06-12 14:50:33|Editor: Shi Yinglun
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. Xi's visit to push China-Kyrgyzstan ties to higher level: ambassador
- / 02. Medvedev deplores "illegitimate sanctions, protectionism"
- / 03. Netanyahu says Israel not to allow Iran to have nuke weapons
- / 04. Tariff hikes on Chinese goods cripple U.S. travel goods industry
- / 05. UNICEF chief voices concern over fate of children in Sudan unrest