ULAN BATOR, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- At least one person was killed and 11 people were seriously burned when a fire broke out in a house at tourist camp in the central-west Mongolian province of Arkhangai on Sunday evening, the country's National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) said Tuesday.
"A three-year-old girl was killed and her 11 home-folks aged 5 to 73 were seriously burned in the fire. The fire occurred when they were on a trip," the NEMA said in a statement.
Someone mistakenly poured gasoline into the pot on the gas stove instead of water, according to a preliminary investigation.
The investigation remains ongoing.