WINDHOEK, Nov. 7 (Xinhua) -- Namiba head coach Ricardo Mannetti on Wednesday announced a 26-man squad for the do-or-die clash between Namibia and Guinea Bissau scheduled for the Sam Nujoma Stadium on 17 November 2018.
With two games to go, Namibia and Guinea Bissau sit atop of Group K tied on seven points.
Denzil Haoseb who picked up a red card against Mozambique last month, will be suspended and he makes way for Chris Katjiukua. After an injury lay-off, Immanuel Heita makes a return.
Manetti said the match is of great importance, adding that "should the countries end on the same points with Guinea-Bissau, the Confederation of African Football will use head-to-head in determining who qualifies for the tournament."
Manneti said the high-quality within the squad was a cause to deter complacency among players.
"People become complacent when a player feels they are irreplaceable and over the years we have proven that no one is irreplaceable," he said.
The Brave Warriors have began training at home base, and the coaches believe they have enough information on their opposition to devise a plan to counter them.