PARIS, Jan. 20 (Xinhua) -- The governments of Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands and Portugal politically support the creation of a European-led maritime surveillance mission in the Strait of Hormuz, French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs said on Monday in a statement.
Eight countries support European-led maritime mission in Strait of Hormuz, says French Foreign Ministry
Source: Xinhua| 2020-01-20 20:47:49|Editor: Shi Yinglun
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. Economic Watch: A new epic -- Chinese economy in 2020s
- / 02. 6.4-magnitude earthquake hits Xinjiang, no casualties reported
- / 03. Disney celebrates Chinese New Year as "Year of the Mouse"
- / 04. Strikes against retirement reform highlight institutional crisis in France
- / 05. 70 more injured in clashes between protesters, riot police in Lebanon