WASHINGTON, April 18 (Xinhua) -- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) on Tuesday upgraded its forecast for China's economic growth in 2017 and 2018, reflecting the stronger-than-expected momentum of the Chinese economy in 2016.
IMF upgrades China's growth forecast in 2017 and 2018
Source: Xinhua| 2017-04-18 21:06:54|Editor: An
KEY WORDS: IMF
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. Solid Q1 growth lifts full-year economic prospects
- / 02. Belt and Road initiative opportunity to enhance Polish-Chinese cooperation: expert
- / 03. China launches reform of Chinese "green cards"
- / 04. UN calls on DPRK to take steps to de-escalate situation
- / 05. Ex-S.Korean president Park Geun-hye indicted on corruption charges