LONDON, June 4 (Xinhua) -- Downing Street has declared that there will be a minute's silence held on Tuesday morning to remember victims of Saturday night's London Bridge attack.
In a statement, Number 10 said the minute's silence would take place at 11 a.m. on Tuesday for both the dead and wounded in the attack.
"The UK will observe a minute's silence on June 6 2017 and flags will remain at half-mast on Whitehall government buildings," said the statement.
"The silence will be marked at all government buildings and other organisations may follow suit. Flags will remain at half-mast on Whitehall government buildings until Tuesday evening," it added.
According to the police, 12 people have been arrested so far after the London attack which left seven people dead and 48 injured.
A van hit pedestrians on London Bridge at around 10 p.m. on Saturday. Three men then got out and stabbed people in nearby Borough Market.The attackers were shot dead by eight officers who fired 50 bullets.