MAOXIAN, Sichuan, June 27 (Xinhua) -- Another 20 people have been confirmed safe and taken off the missing list after the landslide in southwest China's Sichuan Province on Saturday, rescue headquarters said Tuesday.
The 20 people have been reached and confirmed as not among those buried under mud and rock, the headquarters said.
So far, a total of 35 people believed missing in the landslide have been confirmed safe.
The landslide engulfed 62 homes in Xinmo village in Maoxian County in the Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture of Aba Saturday morning, blocking a 2-km section of river and burying 1,600 meters of road.
Ten bodies have been found in the debris and 73 people are unaccounted for.