WASHINGTON, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday directed the U.S. trade representative (USTR) to examine alleged China's intellectual property practices, despite worries about potential harms to China-U.S. trade ties.
Trump directs USTR to examine China's IP practices despite worries about potential harms to bilateral trade ties
Source: Xinhua| 2017-08-15 03:38:50|Editor: yan
KEY WORDS: President,directed,practices,trade,WASHINGTON,intellectual,representative,potential,Monday,Donald
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. Hundreds rally in LA against white supremacists
- / 02. Spotlight: Bashing China cannot solve U.S. economic problems, experts say
- / 03. Russia says military conflicts on Korean Peninsula "catastrophic"
- / 04. U.S. tourist beaten up in Germany for giving Hitler salute
- / 05. China well-positioned to achieve steady growth: economist