FREETOWN, June 5 (Xinhua) -- Traffic Police in Sierra Leone's second largest city of Bo confirmed Monday morning that 17 passengers have died in a gruesome road accident that occurred in the Freetown-Bo highway on Sunday.
17 die in road accident in Sierra Leone
Source: Xinhua| 2017-06-05 20:57:48|Editor: MJ
KEY WORDS: Sierra Leone
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. Economic Watch: Liquidity weighs on Chinese markets, crunch unlikely
- / 02. China says wide consultation, joint contribution, shared benefits key to Asia-Pacific security
- / 03. American big business revolts from U.S. Paris deal withdrawal
- / 04. More details about London attack revealed as probe "making progress"
- / 05. Iran's Khamenei urges dialogue to settle regional issues