WASHINGTON, Aug. 18 (Xinhua) -- U.S Trade Representative (USTR) Robert Lighthizer on Friday formally initiated an investigation of China under Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974, despite worries about potential harms to China-U.S. trade ties.
USTR formally initiates Section 301 investigation of China despite worries about potential harms to bilateral trade ties
Source: Xinhua| 2017-08-19 06:00:08|Editor: yan
KEY WORDS: USTR
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. Spotlight: China is leading way with global AI revolution in full swing
- / 02. Trump decries removal of confederate statues as "foolish"
- / 03. Spotlight: Texas universities: security service keep students safe on campus
- / 04. Spotlight: European leaders express condolences after Barcelona attack
- / 05. U.S. 21 Democratic Attorneys General issue joint statement denouncing white supremacist