KANDAHAR, Afghanistan, Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- A dozen security personnel were killed after a car suicide bomb targeted police department in Maroof district of Kandahar province in southern Afghanistan early Thursday, police spokesman Zia Durani said.
Suicide attack kills 12 security personnel in Afghan southern Kandahar province
Source: Xinhua| 2017-09-28 14:08:33|Editor: Yurou
KEY WORDS: Afghan
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. EU rolls out new plan to resettle 50,000 refugees in two years
- / 02. China Focus: China sets population, construction limits in Beijing city planning
- / 03. News Analysis: Is spring coming for acupuncture amid U.S. opioid crisis?
- / 04. Interview: Cultural activities good way to know China better: CIC director
- / 05. Interview: U.S. manufacturing giant sees growing importance of China market