BEIJING, Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- China's gross domestic product expanded 6.9 percent year on year in the first three quarters of 2017 to 59.3288 trillion yuan (about 8.9614 trillion U.S. dollars), the National Bureau of Statistics said on Thursday.
China's GDP expands 6.9 pct in first 3 quarters
Source: Xinhua| 2017-10-19 10:05:51|Editor: liuxin
KEY WORDS: GDP
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. Infographic: Highlights of Xi's report to 19th CPC National Congress
- / 02. CPC promises "a better life" for its people in key report
- / 03. Infographic: What does it mean to be a Party member?
- / 04. China's development brings confidence, opportunities to overseas students in Germany
- / 05. Manhunt underway after 3 killed, 2 wounded in U.S. Maryland shooting