BEIJING, Jan. 20 (Xinhua) -- A Chinese spokesman on Saturday vowed "necessary measures" to safeguard the country's sovereignty after a U.S. warship entered waters surrounding the Huangyan island in the South China Sea.
China vows "necessary measures" after U.S. warship nears Huangyan island
Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-20 15:05:44|Editor: Chengcheng
KEY WORDS: South China Sea
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. China watchers say frequent interactions between Xi, Trump important for bilateral ties
- / 02. Death penalty sought for man charged with kidnapping, death of Chinese scholar in U.S.
- / 03. Local governments fight data inflation
- / 04. Belarus, Hong Kong to start visa-free regime next month
- / 05. "Frost boy" prompts influx of donations to rural students