BEIJING, April 4 (Xinhua) -- China on Wednesday filed a request for consultations under the World Trade Organization dispute settlement framework over the U.S. tariff hike proposals based on the Section 301 investigation against it, the Ministry of Commerce said.
China launches WTO dispute settlement procedures over U.S. tariff hike
Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-04 18:56:48|Editor: Zhou Xin
KEY WORDS: China
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. Xinhua Headlines: U.S. tariffs slapping game threatens global trading system
- / 02. China aims to lead large int'l science projects
- / 03. Interview: Openness, inclusiveness indeed the need of hour for Asia: Pakistani PM
- / 04. China uncovers solid waste smuggling case
- / 05. Arabs back Palestinian bid for int'l court probe into "Israeli crimes"