GENEVA, May 8 (Xinhua) -- The United States abuses the decision-making mechanism of consensus of the World Trade Organization (WTO), by holding hostage the selection process of new members to the WTO appellate body, said Chinese Ambassador to the WTO, Zhang Xiangchen, in a meeting here on Tuesday.
U.S. holds hostage the nomination to WTO appellate body: Chinese diplomat
Source: Xinhua| 2018-05-08 19:53:52|Editor: ZX
KEY WORDS: WTO
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. Iran says U.S. exit from nuclear deal "not simple"
- / 02. Belarus, China to sign 30-day visa-free agreement
- / 03. "China Week" highlights bilateral business ties in U.S. state of Michigan
- / 04. Calgary opens arms to welcome Chinese pandas with grand celebration
- / 05. Williams beats Higgins to win third world title