BEIJING, April 17 (Xinhua) -- China's Ministry of Commerce (MOC) announced Tuesday that it will impose provisional anti-dumping measures on grain sorghum imported from the United States, starting Wednesday.
China announces anti-dumping measures on U.S. sorghum
Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-17 14:57:18|Editor: Liangyu
KEY WORDS: anti-dumping
YOU MAY LIKE
- / 01. DPRK top leader watches ballet performed by Chinese artists
- / 02. Former FBI director says Trump "morally unfit to be president"
- / 03. UN official stresses need to stop sexual violence in conflict
- / 04. NATO chief seeks Turkey's support to Iraqi training mission ahead of summit
- / 05. Iniesta likely to confirm move to China in coming days